This map shows Fitch credit rating for each country.
Fitch Ratings is a global rating agency dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, research and data. Fitch Ratings was one of the three Nationally Recognized Statistical Rating Organizations (NRSRO) designated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in 1975, together with Moody's and Standard & Poor's.
- AAA: The best quality borrowers, reliable and stable
- AA: Quality borrowers, a bit higher risk than AAA
- A: Economic situation can affect finance
- BBB: Medium class borrowers, which are satisfactory at the moment
- BB: More prone to changes in the economy
- B: Financial situation varies noticeably
http://chartsbin.com/view/1176Labels: Analysis, Bonds, Credit Rating, Debt, Debts, Financial, Fitch, Stocks